Thursday 26 September 2013

Crystal bracelets

So sorry not been around much lately, life just seems to have got in the way of my crafting!! lol 

I've been making a few crystal bracelets in different colours and below are just two of them. I sold 16 last month with proceeds going to the Yorkshire Air Ambulance, and I've had loads of orders for Christmas pressies, plus 4 of them actually jetted off to the other side of the world .. Australia .. shame I couldn't have gone with them and funnily enough that's what dear hubby said too!!!!

See you in a few days with something really beautiful from Hunkydory (especially if you love poppies!!:) xx 

 

1 comment:

Angela said...

Hi Karen,
I love your bracelets. When you made the flat spiral bracelets I immediately had to learn how to do them. What kind of bracelet is this crystal one? Did you follow a tutorial or did you design it yourself?
Angela